1 c. Non-fat yogurt
2 Hard-boiled eggs (discard yolks)
1 1/2 tbsp. Soy sauce
1 l/2 tsp. Curry powder
1 tsp. Ground ginger
1 c. Cottage cheese, 1 % fat (by weight) maximum
2 c. Diced cooked chicken breast
1 c. Sliced canned water chestnuts, drained
1 c. Diced celery
1 c. Green or red seedless grapes
1/2 c.finely chopped onions
6 lg. Ripe whole tomatoes
6 lg. Lettuce leaves
1. Place the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Combine the chicken, water chestnuts, celery, grapes, and onions in
3. Add l cup dressing and toss lightly to coat the salad well. Chill.
4. Cut each tomato at the stem end into eight equal wedges, leaving the
bottom quarter of the tomato intact; pull segments apart gently.
5. Just before serving, fill the center of each tomato with the chicken