This particular recipe, fresh and juicy summer, well suited to this time of year and we're sure, will certainly win you over with its unusual taste, almost certainly unexpected but tantalizing, then you will want to try over and over again.
Strawberry and Camembert Salad
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 200 grams of Camembert
- 2 stalks of celery
- 200 grams of radish
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- A bunch of chives
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and, after being thoroughly cleaned, split them into two parts and let dry completely
- Clean the celery and, after having removed the inner strands, cut it into thin pieces
- Wash and clean, finally, the chives and then, with the help of a very sharp knife, chopping finely
- Soak the radicchio and, after drying, the leaves spezzettane
- Pour into a large bowl, at this point, all the ingredients with the exception of strawberries and Camembert
- Mix the whole thoroughly, and having seasoned with salt and extra virgin olive oil, add the Camembert, coarsely chopped by hand, and strawberries.