4 Servings, 1-1/2 cups each
Potatoes, washed, peeled 1 pound (4 medium)
Onion, diced 1 cup
Sweet pickle relish 1/4 cup
Celery, chopped 1/2 cup
Salad dressing,mayonnaise-type 1/2 cup
1. Wash potatoes; place in sauce pan. Cover withwater and bring to boil. Simmer until soft, about15 minutes. Drain and cool.
2. Dice onion and chop celery; combine with picklerelish.
3. Add salad dressing to pickle mixture.
4. Cube potatoes and blend with dressing.
5. Cover and chill several hours.
Total fat 24 grams
Saturated fat 3 grams
Sodium 290 milligrams