1 small package orange flavored gelatin
1 small package lemon flavored gelatin
2 1/2 cups boiling water
1 small can pineapple bits with juice
1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1) Sprinkle the gelatins in a 9 by 13 glass−baking dish and slowly stir in the boiling water.
2) Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate approximately 30 minutes or just until gelatin begins to set. (If the gelatin sets, you won’t be able to stir in the goodies.)
3) Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl, combine the canned pineapple and its juice, with the pecans and the whole cranberry sauce.
4) Add mixture to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until thoroughly combined.
5) Return to refrigerator until firmly set.
6) Cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Don’t substitute with low−sugar or sugar−free. Neither will set properly.
Yield: 10 portions